- Sun, Y. C., & Yang, F. Y. (Accepted). Exploring the process and strategies of Chinese–English abstract writing using machine translation tools, Journal of Scholarly Publishing.
- Sun, Y. C., Yang, F. Y. & Liu, H. J. (2022). Exploring Google Translate-friendly strategies for optimizing the quality of Google Translate in academic writing contexts, SN Social Sciences, 2(8):147.
- Yang, F-Y. (2020). EFL learners’ autonomous listening practice outside of the class. Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, 11(4), 328–346.
- Yang, F. Y., & Hung, C. L. (2018). Is listening all about one’s own effort? A comparison study. The CATESOL Journal, 30(2), 43-63.
- Sun, Y. C., & Yang, F. Y. (2015). Uncovering published authors’ text-borrowing practices: Paraphrasing strategies, sources, and self-plagiarism. Journal of English for Academic Purposes. 20, 224-236.
- Sun, Y. C., & Yang, F. Y. (2015). I help, therefore, I learn: Service learning on Web 2.0 in an EFL speaking class. Computer Assisted Language Learning, 28(3), 202-219.
- Yang, F. Y., & Sun, Y. C. (2012). The use of writing center by non-native academic writers: A case study in Taiwan. Taiwan Journal of TESOL, 9(1), 1-26.
- Liu, J. Y.,Chang, Y. J., Yang, F. Y., & Sun, Y. C. (2011). Is what I need what I want? Reconceptualizing college students’ needs in English courses for general and specific/academic purposes. Journal of English for Academic Purposes, 10(4), 271-280.
- Sun, Y. C., Chang, W. L., & Yang, F. Y. (2011). An exploratory study of the effects of extended online thematic listening tasks on the development of listening comprehension.International Journal of Computer Assisted Language Learning and Teaching, 1(3), 37-53.
- Yang, F-Y. (2019). Language learner autonomy and its relation with motivation beyond the classroom. 2019 JALT International Conference.